Tuesday 20 January 2009

Kelly Jade Nicholls

Last Friday, I had the pleasure of modelling some garments for Kelly Jade Nicholls, a talented designer from South London. Having previously heard of this designer, and seeing some of her collections online on her website and facebook group, I was pretty much like "OSSUM!" when she asked me to model some of her latest collection at the Stitching The Gap event for Urban fashion and performers, held in The Shaw Theatre, Kings Cross, in aid of the African Caribbean Leukaemia Trust.


So, yeh, I did - XD


photographer: Ola Shobowale

I was quite disappointed with some of the other designers' sections of the shows. It seemed a bit disorganised and not well enough rehearsed. But I think the organisers did well in running the event because I could see it was stressful.


other pics from the event:


And Kelly's a SWEETHEART! One of the nicest people I've met in a long time. So for her talent and personality, I hope she goes far.
Join her facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558002482&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=49432765642&ref=ts

1 comment:

JonManuel said...

Hi it's great that kely is still designing. I'm trying to reach Kelly she was the recipient of our award the Tyler Media/Children are The Future youth award for fashion and design which sponsored her first show at Caribbean Fashion Week. I can be reached at jongarlington@gmail.com and christine@fashiongirlsproduction.com.